Heidelberg Country Club offers a private family oriented country club environment. Whether it's our 18 hole golf course and 12.5 acre driving range, two tennis courts, swimming in one of three pools, or just enjoying the lifestyle a private club provides, you'll love it here!
Please accept this invitation to enjoy a personal tour of our facility. We would be pleased to make an appointment for your tour and be available to answer any questions you may have regarding membership at Heidelberg Country Club.
Feel free to call Maggie Conrad in the sales office at (610) 488-1031 x3003, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org, take advantage of this special invitation. We are looking forward to hearing from you.
I must tell you that joining Heidelberg Country Club has been the best thing I've done for myself in years. My struggling golf game has dramatically improved as friends assured me it would. But for me, going out at 5pm on a weekday and just walking the back nine with a light bag and a few clubs (practicing my weaker shots), is peaceful and serene. There is a beauty on the course at that time of day that is hard to comprehend for those who haven't experienced it. I fully intend to remain a member and hope my schedule next year will allow even more time to play.
J.S. Sinking Spring, PA
Not sure you're ready to join a private club?
The following is Six Reasons Why our Golfers Love their Membership at Heidelberg Country Club
If you love golf, you’ve probably been looking for the right club and the right course for a long time. Here are six reasons why Heidelberg Country Club is the place you’ve been searching for:
1. An intriguing layout – HCC was designed and established in 1969 by John Guenther, one of Pennsylvania’s prominent amateur players. Our well established golf course is a blend of mature trees, gently rolling hillsides and panoramic views that provides an unforgettable golfing experience. With 4 distinct teeing areas, golfers of all skill levels can find their niche where the level of play will suit their game.
2. Plenty of recreation – offering world class golf, along with swim and tennis facilities, HCC offers a variety of activities for your enjoyment.
3. Tournaments and competition – Along with HCC ‘s in-house team match events, Member-Member and Member-Guest tournaments, HCC has been a long standing member of the PGA Phila Section, and the Golf Association of Phila (GAP). HCC has hosted multiple PGA section championships, and fields several teams that compete in the GAP team match events each year.
4. A chance to improve your game – Heidelberg Country Club offers members a large and expansive range and practice area that is perfect for everyone – from beginners and juniors to low handicappers and top amateurs. Heidelberg’s staff can help you with all your needs, from private instruction, clinics, and merchandise from our fully stocked pro shop.
5. Interclub Play – Heidelberg participates with a local circle of clubs that allow play at these specific clubs without paying a greens fee.
6. Our variety of facilities creates fun for everyone – It’s a tough act balancing work, family and recreation. That’s why you’ll find Heidelberg the perfect club for your busy lifestyle. Besides the array of recreational activities provided, HCC offers formal and casual dining throughout the seasons. Let the kids relax by the pool while you take on 18, finishing with stories over dinner that recap the day’s events. Looking for a night out? Come join us at one of our mixer events offering monthly musical entertainment and the ability to meet and greet friends.
Our location is easily accessible from Allentown, Harrisburg and Reading. Yet we’re set in a peaceful, scenic surroundings secluded from the pressures of the outside world.
Adding further value to our membership offering, HCC offers attractive payment plans for individuals and families from all walks of life.
We could go on and on about all the benefits of membership at HCC, but now it’s time for you to find out for yourself why you belong here as a member. To learn more, and/or to setup an appointment to visit our facility, call our sales office at 610-488-1031 x-3003 and start the process of living the country club lifestyle you have been yearning for.